The greatest certainty - interest indicator

A record high for a Crikey Indicator this morning. Those killjoys who prefer to discuss economic affairs than spend a day at the races are rated a 97% chance to leave official interest rates alone.
I’m sticking to the Cup and all that hate mail about young Tom has got to me. I have totally ignored his attempt to mislead me by trying to back his Mum’s horse Fiorente to win a million dollars. Tres Blu, the outsider of the Waterhouse-trained pair chosen as a purchase by my regular luncheon mate Robbie, will carry the considerable handicap of my dollar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten