Now for something more serious

My thanks to those readers who took the time to give me their answer to whether they had looked or not at those pictures of the topless princess. I'm somewhat reassured to know that the majority, like me, did not go searching the internet to have a peek but the high proportion who did confirms my view that trying to prohibit things is self defeating.
For the record here is the final result from my Australian poll on this question:
And from the poll I conducted on the US based newsvine.com site:

Now for something more serious. I wonder how many people have actually looked at that video that has  caused such anger within the Muslim community.
The form is HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten