Andrew Bolt and a definition of chutzpah

I switched off the comment section on one of my little blogs because all I got inundated with was a barrage of links to advertisements of one kind or another and it was a pain getting rid of them. That I therefore miss out on a pearl of wisdom or two I regret but this afternoon one did get through to me about this headline on one of my posts: That Andrew Bolt kid’s got chutzpah.
Have a quick glance at that posting and then read on.
By email:
Hi Richard,
Your use of Yiddish today was perfect with respect to Bolt!
Chutzpah – a man who murders his parents and then begs for mercy from the court on the grounds that he’s a orphan!
cheers ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Making a mockery of Labor Party pre-selections