A Green Ignored. Why is it so?

I went today to a National Press Club lunch, a rare thing for me, and heard one of the better political speeches of my experience. Greens Leader Senator Richard Di Natale came close to convincing me that I should abandon the habits of a life time and vote for someone other than Labor.
Be that as it may. A matter of little consequence in the scheme of things. But what did surprise me was the absence of coverage of Senator di Natale's address on tonight's television news.
I despair that a thoughtful and considered addressing of the policies Australia needs was so totally ignored by the television media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Scott Morrison getting ahead of Malcolm Turnbull in the GST debate?

Prime Minister Scott Morrison under pressure as the question about knowledge of a rape gets embarrassing

Remembering that Labor only lost last time because of Bill Shorten